Order of the Crimson Blade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets Get Down to Business...

2 posters

Go down

Lets Get Down to Business...  Empty Lets Get Down to Business...

Post  AnaBanana Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:25 am

Anarin paced about her home in front of her teleportation machine. She ran her hand through her hair thinking. After a few moments she stopped, and glanced around.
Anarin hung her head, closing her eyes. She clenched her fists, taking in a deep breath, before staring upwards again. She made her way down the hall, in your typical determined fashion.

MEANWHILE:

"Of course she's going to fall for it you moron. Her brother means everything to her." A hooded figure said while staring out a window overlooking Silverpine Forest, "Plus it's not like we lied, he is alive."
"Well, yeah. Brainwashed, but alive," A second figure said.
"Of course, I don't see it better any other way, the big reunion can be them killing eachother, then everyone gets what they want." The one by the window said.
"I just can't believe you've had him here since we kidnapped him."
"Well, believe it."
"Hmmph."

MEANWHILE:

Anarin stared at a rather new mirror, considering the fate of her old one. She held a dagger in one hand, and her long hair in the other. Anarin's golden curls had started to fade a silver colour, as well as loosing most of their 'curl'. She swiped the dagger through her hair, cutting it down to a bit below her chin. She untied a black band from her wrist, proceeding to tie it around her head, pulling her ears back.
Ana pulled up her mask, as well as the attached hood. She lifted a pack off the floor, putting it on over two long sheathes. ((Like you would a backpack)). Anarin lifted her Katanas off the floor, siding them into their sheathes under the pack.
She walked over to a table, sheathing both her daggers. Ana picked up a pistol, and several bullets from their spots on the table, loading, and holstering the weapon. She put numerous throwing daggers into a pouch on her belt before gently placing a couple sphere shaped objects into a separate pouch. Her hidden daggers were already in place by now.
Anarin turned away from the table, and towards the teleportation pad. She stepped onto it, groaning, before she vanished into a blur of blue static.

((Yes it's short, but I have places to be today, and a good filler is always... good... yeah...))
AnaBanana
AnaBanana

Back to top Go down

Lets Get Down to Business...  Empty Re: Lets Get Down to Business...

Post  Kira Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:59 am

THIS IS GETTING INTERESTINGGGG.

Write more, please? ;u;
Kira
Kira

Back to top Go down

Post  AnaBanana Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:21 am

Hahaha, Sorry. I'm working on two other stories right now, so I've been a bit busy with writing. I'll update it soon.[:
AnaBanana
AnaBanana

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:48 am

XP Alrighty~! I can wait patiently. :3
Kira
Kira

Back to top Go down

Post  AnaBanana Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:07 am

YEAUBETTER.
AnaBanana
AnaBanana

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum