Order of the Crimson Blade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Assassin's Revenge

2 posters

Go down

An Assassin's Revenge Empty An Assassin's Revenge

Post  AnaBanana Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:02 am

Mr. and Mrs. Enderson, an aging couple, sat down at a table to enjoy their dinner. It was a late dinner, things at Mr. Enderson's work had caused him to arrive home later then usual. Candles sat on the table, lighting the small cottage that had obviously seen better days.

Mr. Enderson decided to be the first to strike up aconversation, "This is a lovely dinner dear."

Mrs. Enderson nodded, "Thank you," she said shortly.

"Something wrong...?" Mr. Enderson questioned looking up from his plate at his wife.

Mrs. Enderson shook her head, "No, nothing at all." She kept her eyes on her plate, not looking at her husband.

"Don't give me that Emily."

She sighed, setting her fork down, "It's just a shame you had to be home so late, all those plans cancled."

Mr. Enderson looked back down at his dinner plate, "Yes well, you know how work is at the bank, paperwork piles up and such," he lied as he began to cut his steak.

Mrs. Enderson picked up her wine glass taking a sip, "Yes I know.. but I ju-" A sound from outside the window ahead of her cut her off. It sounded to her, like something had ran right into the window pane, "What was that?" She asked meekly.

Mr. Enderson took a bite from his food, chewing as he said, "It was probably just an animal."

"Can you check please?" Mrs. Enderson asked, ever the paranoid one.

He sighed loudly, setting down his eating untensils, "Fine. I'll check for you." He said, not pleased with having to leave his meal. Mr. Enderson stood, turning his back to his wife, and walking to the window. He pulled aside the shades, looking out into the darkness, seeing only trees, and shrubbery. Mr. Enderson glanced down, removing a cigar from a chest like item by the window. One would question the salary of a 'bank worker' to the expense of the cigars, "Like I said Emily, It's nothing." He grabbed a match from inside the chest. As he turned back towards the table, he froze in shock.

Mrs. Enderson squirmed, and grabbed at her throat, a deep wound running ear to ear across it. She'd scream out in pain, but the cut was made by an obvious professional, for they'd made sure to cut into her airway so her blood would fill into it.

"Emily!" Mr. Enderson shouted, rushing to the table, where he set his cigar, and match down.

As the blood spilled down over Mrs. Enderson's white dress, she went limp.

Mr. Enderson, stared in fear, "Emily! Emily!" He called out, grabbing his wife by the shoulders, and shaking her lifeless body in hope that by some miracle she'd come back.

A voice from behind him mockingly said back, "Emily! Emily!" Laughter then followed, "As if she's going to reply now, Kevin, her throat is full of her own blood..." After a pause, "But on the bright side, at least she died thinking her husband was a loyal bank worker."

Mr. Enderson whirled around, looking for the source, "Where are you! S-show yourself!" His eyes drifting to the drawer where he'd hidden his dagger.

It was silent, before a figure appeared by the window. A woman, garbed in red. She held a knife in her right hand, blood dripping off it, and onto the floor. She reached her left hand up, pulling back her hood, and tugging her mask down with one quick motion. Her bold black tattoos standing out in the candlelight.

Mr. Enderson sputtered, and shook, "Y-you... n-no... there's no way you could've found me..."

Anarin grinned widely, "Oh? No way? That's how I'm standing in your kitchen, correct?"

He stared at her, his face contorted with fear, and grief, "You killed my wife?!"

Anarin held up the kife she was holding, running her fingers along the blade, "Ah yes... unfortunate civilian casualty..."

"W-what do you want from me Bones..." He asked.

Anarin leaned back, pushing herself up, and onto his countertop, taking a seat, "Well you see... I know it was you who issued the order to have me, and my team killed. I know it was you who was there when Kyle and I were running for our lives." She tightened her grip on the blade.

"Impossible! That's... how could you have possibly know this!" He asked as he slowly inched towards the drawer.

She smirked, "Well you see, when you hang around long enough, files get out... people say some things."

"So you came to my house?! For what Bones?! For what!" He shouted, upset at the invasion of his home, and murder of his wife.

Anarin laughed, "To kill your wife, you, and raid your home for anything that would satisfy the betrayal, and death that you've caused me."

Mr. Enderson put his hands up defensively has he neared the drawer, "Look I'm sorry, I know your team meant a lot to you... but it was all just buisness."

Anarin grits her teeth, tapping the flat edge of the blade against her fingers, "Just hurry up and get your dagger..." She muttered.

He didn't have to be told twice. Mr. Enderson threw open the drawer, grabbing his dagger out, and charging at Anarin. However, he came to a screeching hault as the gun barrel was pointed infront of his face. He stared down into it, "Cheater..." he said.

Anarin tilted her head to the side, "Rogue," she replied, pulling the hammer back, and firing off into his skull.

Mr. Enderson fell to the ground with a thud.

Anarin hopped off the counter, holstering her pistol, and tossing the knife aside. She stepped over his body, walking over to the kitchen table. Anarin ran her fingers along the edge of the table cloth, "Hmm.." She moved to Mrs. Enderson's chair, grabbing the back of it, and dumping her off to the ground. Anarin sat down, tieing a napkin around her neck. She picked up the eating utensils, and proceeded to eat the food that was left of the plate.

She set down her fork after eating, and glanced over at the cigar. Anarin arched a brow, and picked it up, along with the match. She struck the match, lighting the cigar. Red leaned back in the chair, kicking her feet up into the table. She began to hum to herself, pulling the cigar away from her lips, she tilted her head back, blowing the smoke up towards the ceiling, "Our enimies are breaking through, children of the blood," she sang out, before returning the cigar to her mouth.

Last edited by AnaBanana on Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:28 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Typos ftw.)
AnaBanana
AnaBanana

Back to top Go down

An Assassin's Revenge Empty Re: An Assassin's Revenge

Post  Aiura Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:07 pm

((
"Cheater..."
"Rogue."
*boom*

Epic. XD
))

Aiura

Back to top Go down

Post  AnaBanana Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:34 pm

Ty. Mult said it was a PotC reference. But I didn't notice until he ponted it out...))
AnaBanana
AnaBanana

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum