Order of the Crimson Blade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What does it mean?

2 posters

Go down

What does it mean? Empty What does it mean?

Post  Amather Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:48 pm

A human male and a worgen male, both wearing a tabard representing Gilneas, stand in front of a tent drinking ale and cheering, they are clearly happy. There is a small camp full of people partying.
Human 1: Did ya see how that Forsaken archer ran? They retreated so far!
Worgen 1: Thats what the tossers get for drinkin' on duty.
They continue to laugh and drink their ale. Soon Murati, wearing his Liberator armor, walks up to the two.
Murati: Looks like they're not the only ones drinking on the job.
Human 1: Oh...sir...we...just
Murati: At ease soldier, you all earned it. We got ourselves a great victory yesterday.

The human and worgen raise their tankards.
Human 1: Murati...whats the name of that death knight wit you?
Murati: Aiura.
Human 1: You think...y'know...
Murati shrugs. The worgen snickers.
Murati: Going to have to figure that one on your own.
Murati steps into a tent while the two soldiers walk off. The human soldier walks up to Aiura.
Human 1: So...yer apart of the Crimson Blade as well?
Aiura turns her head to face the human, not appearing interested in conversation.
Aiura: Correct.

Murati back in his tent, sticks his head out of the entrance, he calls for Aiura who begins to walk towards him. The human sighs. Aiura makes her way to Murati's tent. Murati is sitting behind a desk shuffling through papers.
Murati: Alright Aiura going to have to make this short. A Gilnean spy name Thomas McDuff was captured about a day ago. He is being held at a tower north of Azurelode Mine. Think you can be his ticket outta of there?
Aiura: Can do. Just give me the when and where and I'll have him back here in no time. And what level of resistance are we expecting?
Murati: The Gilneas Liberation Front's scouts report that they're is a heavy amount of resistance...but I think you can handle this.
Aiura: Shouldn't be too hard. I've yet to meet a Forsaken who could slow me down for long.
Murati: My thoughts exactly. Tina will give you the when and where details. Good luck Aiura.

Murati stands up and salutes. Aiura before walking out of the tent does the same. Murati quickly goes back to looking over some papers, most of them appear to be maps of Gilneas, Silverpine, and Hillsbrad Foothills. After about ten minutes of looking over his maps Murati stands up and stretches and yawns. He walks around the tent, sort of bored. Soon he begins to hear voices in his head.
Little girl's voice: ARGHHHH!!
Grown man' voice: ALISON NO!!!
Multack's voice: If he ever finds out what happened, it will destroy him.
Aveya's voice: Is it that dream again?
Kolchek's voice: I can't believe Murati did this...

Murati is now on the floor on his bottom. He is sweating and has a worried look on his face.
Amather
Amather

Back to top Go down

What does it mean? Empty Re: What does it mean?

Post  AnaBanana Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:38 pm

Murati suuuuucks))
AnaBanana
AnaBanana

Back to top Go down

Post  Amather Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:34 am

((Who do you like better Amather or Murati? in all seriousness ))
Amather
Amather

Back to top Go down

Post  AnaBanana Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:22 pm

Ammy cos he's like. NOT A FAG... 'Cept for that THING you wanted me to RP as for Ama, then I got kinda worried... Excited to see how the Question RP thing goes when you get back)).
AnaBanana
AnaBanana

Back to top Go down

Post  Amather Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:48 am

((Yeah i guess Ama is the better char and i was jk lol, Ama is not what i said

and i am posting a story about Question soon))
Amather
Amather

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum