Order of the Crimson Blade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nightmare.

Go down

A Nightmare. Empty A Nightmare.

Post  Amather Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:08 am

Murati is hit by the purplish blast, he gets blasted into a tree and drops his sword. He quickly gathers his composure and gets in a defensive stance with his shield raised to block another spell. He stares at Multack who is in front of him.
Multack: Surrender Murati. This is a battle you cannot win.
Murati: You should know I was always bad at giving up.
Murati casts an exorcism with his free hand. Multack gets hit by it in the chest and falls to the ground.
Murati: We use to stand for truth and justice Multack. Now that sword has twisted all of your beliefs.

Murati begins to walk toward Multack who is still on the ground. Multack's body begins to fade into nothingness, Murati quickly steps back, surprised as to what is going on. After Multack's body is gone completely a little girl with with redish hair walks up to Murati. Murati looks at her.
Murati: Listen, you need to go, this is not safe for a chi-
The little girl's eyes quickly turn red, she raises her hand and points it at Murati. Suddenly Murati is pushed all the way to a boulder. The blast from the girl breaks Murati's shield and causes his helm to fall off. Murati is shot through a boulder.
Little Girl: You DARE speak about truth and justice!? You forget what you did to me!?!
Murati raises his head while he is on the ground. He looks very confused, mixed with a little fear.
Murati: Who...are you?
Little Girl: YOU TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME! I'LL KI-

Murati is shaking in his bed and sweating, he keeps yelling out "no". Soon a young human male comes into his tent and begins to gently shake him.
Michael: Sir! Sir wake up!
Murati quickly raises his head and opens his eyes. He is still sweating.
Michael: Sir...ya alright? You were havin' an awful nightmare it seems...never seen ya so frightened...
Murati: I'm...alright Michael. Just an awful dream...
Michael: Looks ta me like ya could use some o' Tina's beef sticks. I know...it needs a name change...anyway want me ta ask her ta make us some? She still up, gabbin' like usual.
Murati: Sure...
Michael nods and walks out of the tent. Murati stares blankly at his bed. He wipes some sweat off his forehead and sighs.
Amather
Amather

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum