Order of the Crimson Blade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felwood Chronicles, Episode Two

2 posters

Go down

Felwood Chronicles, Episode Two Empty Felwood Chronicles, Episode Two

Post  Multack Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:01 am

Pain Is Bad

Grunting as he falls onto the floor, Multack’s vision blurs. He looks around at the Felwood’s canopy sadly, trying to remember what spell had knocked him down. A blurry image of his “shan’do”, as she insisted on being called, stood over him with a raised eyebrow. “Good, good. And what type of spell did I cast?”

Through clenched teeth, Multack replies, “A balance spell.” Clapping unenthusiastically, she shrugs. “Good boy. Now mind telling me what it was?” No response.

Clenching her fist, another bolt of bluish light emanated from the sky onto Multack. It burns painfully, but does no physical damage. He grits his already clenched jaws to drown out the unpleasantness of the otherwise beautiful light, and rolls out of the beam, overworked muscles and joints cramping. He’d grown used to it in the past two days.

“Moonfire,” he spat. Ivy nods unenthusiastically as she checks her nails, “Absolutely wonderful, now,” she clenches her fist again- it glows an emerald hue- and the pain over Multack lessens; to an extent. “You want to heal the land, no?”

Standing, and brushing himself off, Multack nods. “That’s what I’ve been saying for the past two days, but apparently I have to learn how to fight first.”

Ivy flicks a hand dismissively at Multack. A green orb of arcing light bursts from her fingertips, planting itself in his chest. He stumbles back a bit, and falls onto his back, groaning. “Oh, I’m sorry, Zaarock, did I hurt the itty bitty human?”

He chuckles in scoff, and hefts himself onto his feet. “Nah, I’m completely fine, you just continue doing what you’re doing, Leafrunner. It’s all good.” She smiles widely, “Oh fantastic.” Another bolt of light soars at Multack, and knocks him over.

Three days later.

Multack rolls his shoulders, standing. After a day of work, he’d finally done it. He healed a patch of grass.

Ivy clapped slowly. “Congratulations. You’ve learned how to heal. In a very dull, long, over exaggerated way; but you did it.” Multack hunches over, hands on his knees, and huffs. Looking up at Ivy, he raises a brow. “Yeah, only partial thanks to you, I did.”

‘Tsk-tsk’ing at him, she rolls her eyes. “Don’t be so stuck-up, Zaarock. You’d still be reanimating plants, not healing them, if it weren’t for me.”

Grunting in response, Multack straightens up, and turns around, grabbing his stiff, black leather vest from a nearby tree stump. Sliding it over his short-sleeved brown shirt, he grabs his matching leather gauntlets, and turns around. He raises a brow, and as he slips on his right glove, speaks. “I, honestly, wouldn’t be talking. You were like an arena master beating a disobedient gladiator with your training.” He finished buckling the straps on his left gauntlet.

Leaning against a nearby tree, Ivy also raises a brow; mischievous smile to accompany it. “Oh shut up, you know you liked getting beaten up.”

Gawking, Multack sits on the stump. “An insane night elf in the Emerald Circle. I never thought I’d see the day.”

Rolling her eyes, Ivy drums her fingers on the tree she leans on. As she spoke, the roots of the tree slunk out of the ground, and curled around its trunk and branches. “Nah, only partially topsy-turvy. But really, what’s the fun in being completely normal? Why would I want to be just some other druid in the Cenarion Circle? Why should I have to be?”

Multack shrugged. “You know, if that meant you could be a bit less rough with your training methods, I’d be all for rooting ‘completely normal’.” Ivy looks up- one of the roots that coiled around the tree is holding an apple. It drops it towards Ivy, as another slithers over with yet another apple and does the same. Catching both apples and tossing one at Multack, she bites into hers.

Multack catches the apple and blinks, before biting into it. Ivy watches him intently. Frowning slightly, he looks around the densely forested Felwood beyond the borders of ‘town’. Though his sight wanders, his mind is elsewhere.

Raising a brow, Ivy sizes Multack up. “Thinking, Zaarock?”

Looking up from a beaten path into the forest at Ivy, Multack shrugs. “Not sure about what, honestly. How could you tell? More druid magic?”

Shaking her head in an amused ‘no’, Ivy steps off the tree and tosses her apple core behind her. It lands on the ground and immediately begins to dissolve into a dust- not sickly, but rather, as if it were an ember of green flame. “I’ve been alive for thousands of years, it’s begun to occur to me how and when people feel differently.”

Coughing quietly, Multack sets his apple on the stump behind him. “That’s not strange, at all,” he mutters. Smirking, Ivy shakes her head. “No, it’s not. You’d be the same way if humans were capable of living as long as night elves.”

“That’s because night elves had Nordrassil,” Multack replies quickly. Frowning, Ivy looks around at the forest. “Nordrassil. Why do you think the Emerald Circle’s mission in the Felwood is so important, Zaarock? Just to help little fluffy animals and flowers?”

Blinking in surprise at his “shan’do’s” uncommon retaliation, Mult shrugs innocently. “’I didn’t think there was one besides reclaiming the land,” he mutters quietly.

Scoffing in frustration, Ivy shakes her head. “That’s because humans don’t have thinking capability beyond making money and entertaining themselves during their short lives,” she declares. She loudly continues, “Honestly, your ‘people’ are becoming more and more like goblins. Won’t be long now until ‘human’ is nigh synonymous to ‘gnoll’!”

Frowning, Multack clears his throat. Blinking, the druid frowns sadly as well. “I’m sorry, thero’shan. That was uncalled for,” she apologizes.

Mult shrugs, and tosses his apple core to the ground. No spectacular light show. “I’ll be here until tomorrow evening.”

Narrowing her eyes slightly in confusion and surprise, Ivy bites her lip. “You hadn’t planned to tell anyone?” Shrugging in reply, Multack adjusts his leather gauntlets again and pulls his hood up. “I did now, didn’t I? Inform the rest of the Enclave, if you like. They’ll find out soon enough.” He nods in farewell and slips around the stump behind him, already striding towards a kaldorei building to pack his belongings.

Ivy blinks and watches him walk inside.
Multack
Multack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Felwood Chronicles, Episode Two Empty Re: Felwood Chronicles, Episode Two

Post  Amather Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:50 am

((Okay so are Ivy and Mult going to have sex or not? If not I wasted a good 5 mins of my life))
Amather
Amather

Back to top Go down

Post  Multack Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:54 pm

((*. . .*))
Multack
Multack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content