Order of the Crimson Blade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imposter...

Go down

Imposter... Empty Imposter...

Post  Amather Mon May 30, 2011 12:45 pm

The noble Arthur Martin sits at the table next to his friend Sergeant Brekkus. The two continue to have their friendly discussion of politics. Martin listens as he takes a sip of the hot tea.
Brekkus: The Gilnean's help will prove invaluable against not only the horde but against Deathwing and his followers.
Martin puts down his tea and raises an eyebrow.
Martin: And what of the past? Are we suppose to forget how they did not aid us in our time of need?
Brekkus: They were dealing with their own problems Arthur...being in Gilneas at that time wouldn't of been much safer than being on the open streets of Lordaeron during the Third War.
Martin: HA! While they were safe in their cozy homes we were always on the run!

The two continue to discuss their politics concerning Gilneas. Soon Sergeant Brekkus must leave. Martin walks up the stairs to his quarters. He opens the door and approaches the scotch next to the fireplace. He notices the scotch has been opened. He then hears the door close and quickly turns around. He sees a young man with a scotch in his hand. The man takes a sip finishing the scotch and throws the glass at the wall.
Martin: Who are you!?!
Gary: Easy with the theatrics Mr. "Martin".
Martin: Get out of my house before I call the guards you Gilnean scum!!
Gary: In all honesty I think the guards might be a tad more interested in a Forsaken pretendin' ta be a human. Don't ya think?
Martin: I have no idea what you are talking about. Now I said leav-

Before the noble can even finish his sentence Gary blasts the noble with a wrath, the wrath hits the noble's chest and sends him to the wall.
Gary: You can lose that fake lookin' disguise now...Orien.
The noble slowly gets up with a smirk. POOF! Noble Arthur Martin is now in his Forsaken form. He wears an aqua silk robe.
Orien: Well well, Gary Price.
Gary: You remember me...
Orien: How can I forget? After all I was part of the attack on Foldenmane Manor. Poor Loinna, she just had to go down fighting didn't she?
Gary: Oh how I have been waitin' ta tear that mouth of yours off...
Orien: Well this time that ragtag worgen group isn't here to save you this...
Gary: I don't think I'll be needin' 'em 'ere...

The screen turns into an overview of the "noble's" house. A loud roar is heard, followed by a scream.
The next day...
Sergeant Brekkus walks up the stairs to his friend's room.
Brekkus: Arthur, Arthur where are you? Arthur hurry up I got to deliver this mes-what the!?!
Orien lies dead on the floor in his human form. The body has been seriously mauled and literally torn up by what seems to be from an animal. The screen shows a poster on a wall in Stormwind City entitled:

WANTED: Gary Price

Amather
Amather

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum