Order of the Crimson Blade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eight and O

2 posters

Go down

Eight and O Empty Eight and O

Post  Amather Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:23 am

Gary, in tattered brown leather armor, stands over the now dead troll. His feral fingernails slowly retract to normal. Most of the fans in the arena stand up and boo the "Gilnean Mauler" the name his arena masters forced upon him. [color=green]"Boo! This fight was fixed! The troll didn't swing his sword!" Gary hears from a goblin spectator. A pale skinned orge soon approaches Gary. He chains his neck and arms with a rusted metal chain. The orge kicks Gary in the back. "Come on you stoopid human! Move it!" the giant says.

In the stands Gary's "owner" Kizzble Sparktool watches with a grin. Another goblin male soon sits right next to Kizzble. "Alright I'm going to come out and say it. I want to buy him. How much?" the goblin asks. Kizzble lets out a greedy looking grin."He's eight and O now. Why would I want to sell him? I'm thinkin' of teaming him up with a partner. See how he does with one of my other gladiators" Kizzble states while staring at Gary being forced back to his "living quarters".

(Just trying a new writing style while explaining more of Paff's story. Feedback welcomed)
Amather
Amather

Back to top Go down

Eight and O Empty Re: Eight and O

Post  Multack Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:10 pm

((...I believe you mean "ogre" or "orc".

..."Orge" can have a completely different meaning.))
Multack
Multack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Amather Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:54 pm

((HA! I'm not even going to correct that, just going to leave it, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!))
Amather
Amather

Back to top Go down

Post  Multack Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:06 pm

((Oh Lord.))
Multack
Multack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content