Order of the Crimson Blade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting alllllllll over.

Go down

Starting alllllllll over. Empty Starting alllllllll over.

Post  Amather Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:01 am

Amather swings a two handed axe in the air. He is using some strange looking footwork, most likely the Beastclaw stance. The astral form of Mogarr Leafclaw watches and shakes his head in disappointment.
Mogarr: Lad yer doin' it all wrong.
Amather: You taught me how to train myself, exactly what I'm doing now.
Mogarr: Yer startin' from the middle. Where did I teach ya to start from?
Amather stops and sighs and looks at his master.

Amather: From the beginning.
Mogarr: Exactly...since the Twilight did a number on ya...you lost nearly all of yer skill and yer powers as a Death Knight.
Amather: I'm fine where I am now.
Mogarr: NO! You know what yer problem is? Along with half o' this damn world? Once you master something you think you will never forget it and that yer goin' ta memorize it forever. Nearly EVERYBODY always forget the fundamentals.
Amather: What? You're going to have me do push ups again with you on my back?
Mogarr smiles and gets up from a rock he was sitting on. He walks in front of Amather.
Mogarr: Something like that...
Amather: You're kidding me right? I'm no some damn punk with a mouth anymore. I am not going to be tre-
Mogarr: Ta hell you aren't! Look at you Amather...you were a great soldier in the Third War, a true hero. Then...yer own people betrayed you and you became what you fought...but you redeemed yerself. I don't care what people say about you...you were a hero even as a Death Knight. But now...the Twilight tortured you...humiliated you...beat you down like a dog and made you weak...now yer nothin'. You can barely hold that axe you stupid Westfall farmer trash!

Amather is clearly getting angry from what his old master is saying. He seems to want to punch the daylights out of him. But what good will it do?
Mogarr: Gettin' mad now are we? Good.
Mogarr steps back from Amather. He then takes out a small pebble. The pebble is glowing purple.
Mogarr: Drop yer axe.
Amather does just that and continues to watch Mogarr with a curious look.
Mogarr: Simple enough task 'ere...just catch the pebble.
Mogarr throws the pebble in the air and Amather casually throws his right arm up with his hand open. As soon as the pebble hits Amather's hand his eyes widen. His arm along with his whole body drops down to the ground. Amather's hand has made a small hole in the ground. Amather groans in pain.
Mogarr: Thats called Metanian...its an ore thats so heavy to the living...but to ghosts...its as light as a regular pebble.
Amather: I can see that...
Amather gets on his left knee. He begins to get up slowly with the Metanian pebble still in his hand,it is clearly painful. He stands with his right arm out barely able to hold the pebble.

Mogarr: Amather I am going ta make you what you once were...no, no...I'm going to make ya BETTA then before. I'm goin' ta make you wish you were back with the Twilights torturing you. And by the way. No more of this Amather bullshit. Yer Bart and always will be Bart from now on in my eyes. Get ready Bart. You are goin' ta go through 'ell.
Amather
Amather

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum