Order of the Crimson Blade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come and get me

2 posters

Go down

Come and get me Empty Come and get me

Post  Aiura Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:47 pm

The man lay helpless on the ground before Aiura, his weapon shattered and useless. She advanced upon her prey, going for his throat, where he was most vulnerable. He raised his arms to ward her off, but she merely grabbed his wrists and twisted them aside. He screamed something. Mercy, probably. Mercy was for the weak. She struck, the taste of warm blood filling her mouth...

After a moment, she got the feeling she was being watched. She looked up. More of them were standing there, appearing shocked and horrified. After a moment, one of them seemed to make up his mind. He advanced, looking determined. "Aiura, I'm going to have to ask you to come with us.. I think you've been out on the field a bit too long." He stepped forward. "Just put your weapons down and we won't have to hurt you." It was a stupid thing to say. As if they could do anything to hurt her.

She stood, a manic grin spread across her face, her eye blazing an intense blue. "Come and get me, " she taunted. He and his compatriots advanced, looking grim. The first one was easy, a simple kick to the knee, he fell forward, her knee came up to meet his forehead, his head whipped back, exposing his neck, which she slashed with her sword. The next one was faster on the uptake, he dodged under her slash and came up with a lunge, going for her ribs.

Dodging nimbly to the side, she brought her other sword up as he overextended and stumbled forward, piercing his lung. She twisted the blade viciously before removing it, so that he would have cried out if he hadn't spluttered and choked on his own blood. Turning just in time to parry her next assailant, she countered his attack with a leaping kick to his chest, crushing several ribs and sending him flying backwards.

The last man's eyes flickered with fear, but his resolve hardened and he hefted his weapon. "You leave me no choice," he said, advancing on her. She was not impressed. "Do you really think you can hurt me with that pitiful toothpick you call a weapon?" He hesitated for the tiniest instant. "I will kill you if I have to, Aiura." She wondered why they kept saying that word. It sounded like a name. Her name? She didn't know or care.

"No, I don't think you will." Dropping her sword, she raised her left hand, fingers clenched as if gripping his throat. The man gasped for air, she raised her arm, causing him to hang there as if treading water. He raised his own hands to his throat, feeling for whatever force was constricting his airways, but his actions were in vain. Aiura grinned that horrible deranged grin as he struggled in midair, choking and gasping for breaths that did not come.

He managed to get one out one word before succumbing to asphyxiation.

"Trai..tor..."

Aiura

Back to top Go down

Come and get me Empty Re: Come and get me

Post  Multack Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:19 pm

(("Aiura bats her hand as if warding away a fly. The strangled corpse limply tumbles onto the ground. Aiura breathes deeply in, and out, in, and out, repeatedly, and turns around. Her black helmet and cape are all you see as Aiura walks toward her personal Star Destroyer, turning off her rare drop in Zul'Farrak."))
Multack
Multack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiura Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:52 pm

(( Strangulate is just that cool, yo. I rofled. ))

Aiura

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum