Order of the Crimson Blade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Road to Civil War-Trailer 1

2 posters

Go down

Road to Civil War-Trailer 1 Empty Road to Civil War-Trailer 1

Post  Amather Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:51 am

Before he was the Liberator...
View fades from black to Murati taking off his Liberator helm. Fade to black.
He was Murati.
From the black, a young Murati wearing a skirt fades in. He swings a training sword at a training dummy's head, the view changes to that of the dummy's, and the sword strikes the view, blacking out the 'screen'.

Before he was a leader...
Fade into a view of Multack sitting at some sort of table in a populated building with a hat tipped over his eyes. People are passing in front of the camera. As one passes, the view is closer to Mult, and he looks up at somebody on the other side of the table with a frown. Somebody walks in front of the view again, and the screen blackens.
He was Multack.
Multack is meditating, orbs and tendrils of purple, red, and green hues spiraling around him. Fade to black.

Before they were enemies...
Murati swings his sword at Multack. Multack rolls to his left and fires his dual pistols at him. Murati raises his shield and deflects the bullets.

They were friends...

You see a slightly discolored photo of Murati and Multack. Murati is goofily leaning on his sword with a wide grin while Multack has his arms crossed with a slight smirk. A dwarven captain is awarding them something for killing troggs, as evidenced by the pile of trogg corpses behind them.

Witness their rise...
*Dramatic Music begins to play*

A dark iron dwarf looks at Murati's head through his scope on his rifle. Just as he is about to pull the trigger a bruised Multack comes from behind and pulls a handgun from the dwarf's belt, pulling back the hammer and firing before the dwarf can react.

A giant male orc approaches a crying night elf girl. The orc unsheathes his axe and smiles sadistically, hefting it up and swinging down. Murati leaps in front of the girl and blocks the axe with a shield, several small sparks soaring off.

Multack jumps out of the window of a tower, on a cliffside, diving for the large lake below. The scene begins slightly slowed, then speeds as time passes until it's normal. Several explosions from inside consume the tower as Mult dives into the water below.

Murati and Multack are back to back with a group of Dark Iron dwarves circling around them. Murati has his sword raised with Multack's hands covered in a shadowy flame. Murati says, "We're outnumbered..." and spins his sword once. Mult replies with a hint of annoyance, "When aren't we outnumbered?" and the flame around his hands flares once.

A bruised and bloody Murati is chained to a wall. A dark iron male punches him in the jaw.

Dark Iron Interrogater: For the last time where is he!?

And their fall...
Multack begins to slide down an icy mountain, Murati catches his hand at the last second. For some reason Murati has a mischievous smile on his face.
*The music stops*
Murati: Heh... your life is in my hands, Mult... get it. Your life is in my HAND-
Multack: JUST PULL ME UP!
Amather
Amather

Back to top Go down

Road to Civil War-Trailer 1 Empty Re: Road to Civil War-Trailer 1

Post  Kira Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:58 pm

This was good; I laughed a lot. xD Though, I never saw Murati nor Multakofzaa (Ahaha, sorry Mult! xD), er, Multack* as... 'badass' as you made them out to be. Then again, I guess that's what comes of putting them in some sort of 'movie trailer'.

If I need parenthesis for all of this, I'll edit them in later.
Kira
Kira

Back to top Go down

Post  Amather Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:42 pm

Nah no parenthesis needed, and thanks lol, been working on other trailers too, they're fun, and to explain it all me and Mult are making a series about Mur and Mult before they were the leaders they are today. I think it will turn out good.
Amather
Amather

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:26 pm

Alright.

Well, it'll be interesting, I suppose. However, if you guys make Murati and Multack out to be more badass than they were, I swear... erg. xD

If they're too hyped up, it'll hurt my brain to read; I'll put it that way, I suppose. Huh. Well. You two should do fine. ;]
Kira
Kira

Back to top Go down

Post  Amather Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:46 am

ACTUALLY KIRA, you didn't know Mur and Mult OOC or IC at this time, so you see that door?!?!?!?! Walk through it then come back when you want to post a reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amather
Amather

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:19 am

Second verse same as the first.

I stick to what I said before; they're both lame. >:|

Lame, however, is a good thing. Because now Multack's all 'lolkickass'... Actually, I blame that on him becoming a druid. Being a druid made him cool. :B

Blehhhh. Whatever. And yes, you're right, I knew neither of you back then, or your characters. So, if you make them any different than what they were in the beginning, I'd never know. xD

So... go for it? :'D
Kira
Kira

Back to top Go down

Post  Amather Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:45 am

Well get ready so see Murati wearing a skirt...like in nearly every scene...
Amather
Amather

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:33 pm

As long as it's a long skirt, it's okay.
Kira
Kira

Back to top Go down

Post  Amather Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:43 pm

Just changed it to booty shorts.
Amather
Amather

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:14 am

*Vomits.*
Kira
Kira

Back to top Go down

Post  Amather Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:46 am

You know you would like that
Amather
Amather

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:45 pm

It's like trying to get an elephant into those shorts. Bleeeeeeech.

xD
Kira
Kira

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down