Order of the Crimson Blade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time May Change Me, But I Can't Trace Time.

4 posters

Go down

Time May Change Me, But I Can't Trace Time. Empty Time May Change Me, But I Can't Trace Time.

Post  AnaBanana Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:50 am

Anarin stood in front of her mirror, her hood held tightly in her right hand. She brushed her hair back over her ears to see what had become of them.

Her once rounded human ears, had elongated, and pointed at the tips. She noticed that when she wore her hood, the change wasn't visible, but with it off, her new ears poked out from her golden locks. Notably, they looked more Blood Elven then anything. Red ran her fingertips over the ears, and groaned.

She stared wide-eyed at her own reflection that had become unfamiliar. Her dark blue eyes, seemed to glow, and shimmer.

Another woman appeared in the mirror, Anarin's mother. Her mother had rested, and seemed less malnourished. "Anarin..." The woman said.

Ana made a fist with her freehand, "Didn't I tell you to leave a long time ago."

The woman looked taken back. She paused for a few seconds, then spoke out again, "Fine. I can see you're still the same little 'rebel' that I tried not to raise."

"Guess you failed at that, hm?" Ana laughed, "Was it trying to force me into being a Priestess? Was it kicking me out? Or was it blaming me for Liam's accident? Get out of my home."

Anarin's mother glared at her in the mirror, she looked around, then back at her daughter, "Some home you've got Anarin. Where's your husband..? Oh.. wait.. I heard you ruined that too."

Ana opened and closed her fist, her hand twitching for her weapons, "Leave."

The woman digged into her pocket, gripping a rune, "Guess you didn't need to know about your brother then."

Red whirled around, "What did you say?!"

"That's right, Anarin, he's still alive. But I think it's better that you didn't know, you might get him taken away again." The woman grinned, then vanished in a flash of purple light.

Anarin screamed in rage, turning and punching straight into her mirror with ungloved hands. The mirror broke, and shattered to the stone floor. Ana let her hands fall to her sides, before she fell to her knees. Red rested her face in her palms, blood seeping from the fresh cuts on her knuckles.
AnaBanana
AnaBanana

Back to top Go down

Time May Change Me, But I Can't Trace Time. Empty Re: Time May Change Me, But I Can't Trace Time.

Post  Kira Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:35 am

Can't... wait... More story pwease?
Kira
Kira

Back to top Go down

Time May Change Me, But I Can't Trace Time. Empty Re: Time May Change Me, But I Can't Trace Time.

Post  AnaBanana Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:37 pm

MUHAHAHAHA. You did the same thing to me before. >:[
AnaBanana
AnaBanana

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:09 pm

Yeah... I did. D:

I sorry! <3

I WILL TRY TO PATIENCE. *Sits down and waits.*
Kira
Kira

Back to top Go down

Post  AnaBanana Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:51 pm

BWAHAHAHA.
AnaBanana
AnaBanana

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiura Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:31 am

Anarin has been infected..She's turning into one of them.

Aiura

Back to top Go down

Post  AnaBanana Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:33 am

She's not infected at all.. O_o.
AnaBanana
AnaBanana

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiura Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:37 am

Wait, blood elves don't spread like the Zerg? What is this?

Aiura

Back to top Go down

Post  AnaBanana Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:43 am

What're you even.. what. What. What are you talking about.
AnaBanana
AnaBanana

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiura Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:45 am

AnaBanana wrote:Her once rounded human ears, had elongated, and pointed at the tips. She noticed that when she wore her hood, the change wasn't visible, but with it off, her new ears poked out from her golden locks. Notably, they looked more Blood Elven then anything.

The only thing I can think of is Blood Elf Zerg infection.

Aiura

Back to top Go down

Post  AnaBanana Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:51 am

She's not infected.
AnaBanana
AnaBanana

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiura Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:59 am

Then how are her ears and eyes changing? *confused*

Aiura

Back to top Go down

Post  AnaBanana Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:00 am

You have to wait like everyone else who doesn't already know. :P.
AnaBanana
AnaBanana

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiura Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:02 am

Pfft, patience is for the weak.

Aiura

Back to top Go down

Post  AnaBanana Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:12 am

Guess you're going to have to be really weak.[;
AnaBanana
AnaBanana

Back to top Go down

Post  Amather Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:12 pm

Hey Ai no Starcraft references in here okay?
Amather
Amather

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiura Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:19 pm

*grumbles*

Aiura

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum