Order of the Crimson Blade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only going to get harder...

Go down

Only going to get harder... Empty Only going to get harder...

Post  Amather Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:43 pm

Amather is running on the hard rocky surface in a strange way. He moves his legs in a circular motion making a 360 degree angle while running with tiny pieces of Metatnian (read the other stories for more info) wrapped onto his ankles. Leafclaw (in his astral form) watches closely while sitting on a boulder.
Leafclaw: Thats the way lad...keep on...yer gettin' yer footwork back. Why do ya need footwork again?

Amather responds while doing his drill.
Amather: To dodge the enemy's attack. And to make him think he is getting close to landing an attack. And to piss him off where he will not think clearly and then you can capitalize on his mistake.
Leafclaw: You remembered! I'm impressed. Yer gettin' better Amather...I can see it. Now stop and take the Metatanian stones off ya.

Amather kneels down, breathing sort of heavily. He unwraps the stones off his ankles and follows Leafclaw. Leafclaw points at a 10ft log thats standing in front of them. Amather gives the log a flat look.
Amather: No, I'm not doing this...
Leafclaw: Somebody is still afraid of the log...c'mon look at how wide it is. A baby can stand there all day without fallin'. You know the drill...one foot on the log and ya switch when I tell ya ta switch. And of course don't fall.
Amather sighs and climbs the log. He stands on his right foot on top of the log. He is obviously struggling.
[/i]Four minutes later...

Amather is still on top of the log. He is still struggling. He soon falls to the ground. He slowly gets up and looks at Leafclaw.
Amather: This is pointless, this is something a rogue would do not a death knight.
Leafclaw: Ya think balance is just for rogues eh? Listen do ya know how many warriors I saw get killed in the First and Second War, just because they fall down after missing a strong attack? Ya know why? Cause they fall right on their arse and the orcs just finished 'em off from there. Now try again with yer left foot.

Amather gets on top of the log and begins to stand with his left foot. He is struggling once more.
Leafclaw: Gotta get better balance Amather, c'mon...
Amather
Amather

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum