Order of the Crimson Blade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Arksidius-Trailer

+2
AnaBanana
Amather
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Rise of Arksidius-Trailer Empty Rise of Arksidius-Trailer

Post  Amather Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:14 am

What seems to be the fireplace to a wealthy home, flickers against a wall, orantely decorated with elaborate wooden carvings. A chair and the top of a head are all that obscure the firelight. Another figure steps in, tall and straight. It speaks in a slimy, croaky voice. "They've arrived my Lord." The angle changes to behind the man in the chair. He and his servant are silhouetted by the firelight. "Good," he says slowly. The view flashes, and as it comes into focus again, Alliance ships are seen off the coast of Gilneas, rowboats leaving them. They land onto the shore, Crimson Blade members along with Gilnean soldiers storm out of them, yelling battlecries as they meet Forsaken defenses immediately. Dramatic music has begun to play. The view zooms in on Murati as he leaps from his rowboat, followed by several of his Silver Claw soldiers and Crimson Blade members. He roars a battlecry as he charges, swinging his sword up. The view continues to zoom in as Murati's sword and Forsaken soldier's collide. A flash of white transitions into the next scene. Murati is yelling a speech to the Crimson Blade and Gilnean soldiers.

"They think they've made progress all this time... researching, planning," the view transitions in another wave of light to Multack and Gilnean guerilla leaders in a tent, discussing tactics over a map lying on a table."Strategizing with the Gilneans... But nobody knows about our little secret, Winston... the weapon is safe...". The view flashes to a vague image of a violet sword and a golden sword clashing, then quickly back to the silhouetted chair, head, and servant. The music stops. "They don't know anything about this war, do they, Winston?" the one in the chair asks amusingly."No, my Lord, I'd imagine not."The view changes to the sitting man's feet, and scrolls up to his demented body. He has no arm, is covered in scars, and wears a patch over his right eye. "You'd be right. Unfortunately, now that I've told you... you're unfortunate enough to know about my plans." He picks up a sword and drives it through his undead servant's chest, ripping it out and beheading him, sighing and sitting back down, burying his face in his hand with disappointment. Another flash of white light changes the scene.

Murati and Multack are in a dense forest. They turn around as they hear a sinister laugh. Their eyes widen in surprise. Arksidius stands before them, wielding a -very familiar violet sword-."Welcome gentlemen," Arksidius says while twirling the dark sword. Multack leaps in front of Murati in his worgen form, charging at the general. Arksidius bashes the hilt on the sword into Multack's face, Multack goes down onto the ground hard. Murati then charges throwing his shield while he does so. Arksidius simply swings his sword at the shield, right when the two meet contact, the shield soars back into Murati's mid section, at the exact moment the dramatic music begins to play once more.

A Forsaken soldier inspects a very strange looking herb. Just as he pokes it with a finger POOF! Somavanna appears, she grabs the soldier's neck and shoves his face right into her sword. Just as the night elf takes out her sword the scene transitions.

Mitocono stands on top of a ridge, cackling madly as he watches Forsaken soldiers screaming in agony as lava flows all over them. The camera zooms in on a Forsaken soldier slowly sinking into the lava, the scene changes.

Murati and Arksidius are in free fall in mid air. Murati grabs Arksidius by the neck and throws a wild right hook. Arksidius's head swings back with blood popping out from his rotten jaw. Blackness.

"Amather!" yells out Multack's voice. Suddenly a scene flashes into your view. A death knight in an entire death knight attire easily slips one of his two blades into a Forsaken's upper chest. He lets go and ducks as another soldier charges him.
He stands tall immediately after the Forsaken bolts past him and grabs him by the scruff of his neck. He yanks, and with a sickly 'crunch' the undead's head slips off. The corpse slinks to the ground quietly.

He hears a rumbling and whips around, throwing the head in his hand at a Forsaken spellcaster about to scorch him. He's violently stopped short as his former comrade's head knocks into his in slow motion and with another sickly 'crunch' his head is torn off by the other. Amather grabs the sword from the Forsaken chose chest he had placed it in, elbows the combatant in the throat, and beheads a charging soldier lazily by placing one sword over the like a 'x', and pulling them both back. He turns tossing his swords into the air and punching yet another charger, lashing out with the other hand as if striking. A greenish glow emanates from his hand, soaring off of it, and quickly mutating into a greenish, blackish, purplish orb, gorging itself into a Forsaken archer aiming for Amather’s head and causing him to soar back. He's dead before he hits the hard, rocky ground below him. He glances up, reaches above his head, catches his two swords by their hilts and whirls around once, both arms outstretched to his sides. Two assassins slip out of the shadows, throats bleeding from under their hoods, and fall to the ground, dead. Scene changes.

As the plague-transporting vehicle the lieutenant is positioned at shambles along on its makeshift wooden wheels, the ground begins to shake lightly. "Not to worry boys, one of the others is probably bombarding the town already," the lieutenant says. Out of nowhere the entire crew of the plague vehicle is electrocuted. The lieutenant falls off the vehicle onto the ground, dead. Kolchek then appears behind the vehicle with electricity covering his hand. Scene changes.

A little girl is shown sliding off of a roof, just as she is falls into the air Aiura jumps off the roof and deathgrips her to her. Aiura holds her tightly, and just as Aiura is seen about to hit the ground the screen goes black.

"Now...it is the time for our revenge..." Arksidius says with a cold sinister voice.

Last edited by Amather on Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Amather
Amather

Back to top Go down

Rise of Arksidius-Trailer Empty Re: Rise of Arksidius-Trailer

Post  Amather Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:19 am

((All feedback welcomed, not if its bad though. Only good feedback.))
Amather
Amather

Back to top Go down

Post  AnaBanana Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:25 am

((I like how I'm not in this, but my QT Mito is. D;))
AnaBanana
AnaBanana

Back to top Go down

Post  Multack Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:28 am

((LOOKS FUCKING SHIT))
Multack
Multack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AnaBanana Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:28 am

Multack wrote:((LOOKS FUCKING SHIT))

REWRITE WITH ME AND MITO FIGHTING TOGETHER))
AnaBanana
AnaBanana

Back to top Go down

Post  Multack Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:29 am

((Wait. What is a QT.))
Multack
Multack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AnaBanana Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:30 am

((Say it out loud)).
AnaBanana
AnaBanana

Back to top Go down

Post  Multack Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:31 am

((Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuurp *facedesks*))
Multack
Multack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AnaBanana Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:32 am

((Teehee. Tell Mito to get on the site more so I can talk to him before I get WoW back on Friday, hopefully)).
AnaBanana
AnaBanana

Back to top Go down

Post  Amather Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:33 am

((Wait I still dont know what a QT is...))
Amather
Amather

Back to top Go down

Post  AnaBanana Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:33 am

((When you say it outloud, it's Cutie)).
AnaBanana
AnaBanana

Back to top Go down

Post  Amather Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:34 am

((Oh Kol was right.))
Amather
Amather

Back to top Go down

Post  AnaBanana Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:37 am

((AHHHH. Tell everyone online that I said hi, and that I love them)).
AnaBanana
AnaBanana

Back to top Go down

Post  Multack Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:37 am

((Speaking of meanings, wth is your avatar Mur?))
Multack
Multack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Amather Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:38 am

((Click on it and find out))
Amather
Amather

Back to top Go down

Post  AnaBanana Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:39 am

((Lololololo))
AnaBanana
AnaBanana

Back to top Go down

Post  Multack Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:41 am

I see one guy in Speedos and another guy in swimming trunks scratching his ass with the word "WO" coming out of it
Multack
Multack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AnaBanana Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:42 am

((The boy stole WO letters off the WOMEN sign, now it just says MEN. And the dude is about to walk in)).
AnaBanana
AnaBanana

Back to top Go down

Post  Multack Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:43 am

Ah. Well now it makes sense.))
Multack
Multack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AnaBanana Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:43 am

((Hawhawhaw?))
AnaBanana
AnaBanana

Back to top Go down

Post  Multack Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:45 am

((Well))

((*Flails a stick around at Mur and yells "DIAGON ALLEY!", jumping into a fireplace and scrambling up the chute*))
Multack
Multack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AnaBanana Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:45 am

((:O))
AnaBanana
AnaBanana

Back to top Go down

Post  Multack Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:48 am

((I love how it hasn't been 15 minutes and this post already has almost three pages.))
Multack
Multack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AnaBanana Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:51 am

((I know riiight? Teehee. :D.))

AnaBanana
AnaBanana

Back to top Go down

Post  Multack Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:52 am