Order of the Crimson Blade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Click the link; you won't regret it~! :D

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Click the link; you won't regret it~! :D Empty Click the link; you won't regret it~! :D

Post  Kira Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:26 pm

CLICK ME! <3

... And be sure to scroll all the way down... >> (It's in Korean, but you don't need to read it; just watch the pictures.)

Last edited by Kira on Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : For people who don't know how to scroll down. :])
Kira
Kira

Back to top Go down

Click the link; you won't regret it~! :D Empty Re: Click the link; you won't regret it~! :D

Post  Multack Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:22 am

What is...

I don't...
Multack
Multack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Click the link; you won't regret it~! :D Empty Re: Click the link; you won't regret it~! :D

Post  Kira Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:28 am

Did you actually go to the link?
Kira
Kira

Back to top Go down

Post  Amather Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:01 am

Okay I deleted my first two posts on this cause I cussed you out in them, DON'T. EVER. Show me stuff like this again lol. I got freaked the hell out, I hate this kind of stuff, first Ana makes me drop my cereal onto the table now I am too scared to go into my living room...
Amather
Amather

Back to top Go down

Post  Multack Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:38 pm

I just...

That was so random.

And seriously Mur?
Multack
Multack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:08 pm

Amather wrote:Okay I deleted my first two posts on this cause I cussed you out in them, DON'T. EVER. Show me stuff like this again lol. I got freaked the hell out, I hate this kind of stuff, first Ana makes me drop my cereal onto the table now I am too scared to go into my living room...

LOLOL. XD

Aw, Ammy you're so cute. It's okay, your living room is safe... Just don't walk down a sidewalk at night all alone...

Multack wrote:I just...

That was so random.

And seriously Mur?

It was random, yes, but also awesome, right? ;P
Kira
Kira

Back to top Go down

Post  Amather Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:32 pm

Lol yes Mult. Ana showed me this one thing of a random room, out of nowhere a zombie thing just pops out in the picture and I dropped my bowl of cereal...

@Kira

Its really the noise that got me, my speakers were maxed out, I'm just scrolling down and I see that...faggot staring at me
Amather
Amather

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:06 pm

XD

Even better, haha.
Kira
Kira

Back to top Go down

Post  Amather Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:13 am

Kira I know this is like ultra, super, mega random but

Where you live have you ever had any christian to try and convert you? Like they would talk to you just to attempt to convert you and keep going on about Jesus and what it states in the bible? It happens to me often lol, was just wondering if it was the same in Kansas
Amather
Amather

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:08 am

There are some that do that here, yes. However, don't group all Christians into the same thing. Not all of them are like that. Just like not all Atheists will push people that have religions to try and stop believing in them. Also, contrary to popular belief, not all Atheists believe whole-heartedly in science. XD

But yeah, it happens here too.
Kira
Kira

Back to top Go down

Post  AnaBanana Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:08 am

So after reading the comments, I'm not clicking on it.

Sorry for making you drop your cereal Ama. >_>.
AnaBanana
AnaBanana

Back to top Go down

Post  Amather Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:57 am

Nah I don't group groups of people. Its just SO FUNNY how they do it down here in the south. Especially when its a stereotypical black guy. "Mane bruh...like bruh if you put Jesus in yo life, so many thang get better."

And no I'll never forgive you, I was enjoying them so damn much, it was like an orgy in my mouth AND YOU RUINED IT!
Amather
Amather

Back to top Go down

Post  AnaBanana Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:38 am

Orgy in your mouth...

Yeah... I knew you were gay...
AnaBanana
AnaBanana

Back to top Go down

Post  Amather Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:33 am

Orgies can involve women too, so know your facts gurl.
Amather
Amather

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:04 am

AnaBanana wrote:So after reading the comments, I'm not clicking on it.

B... but... :<

Amather wrote:Nah I don't group groups of people. Its just SO FUNNY how they do it down here in the south. Especially when its a stereotypical black guy. "Mane bruh...like bruh if you put Jesus in yo life, so many thang get better."

I was just saying not to group is all. I understand though, haha. ;P
Kira
Kira

Back to top Go down

Post  Multack Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:17 am

They can and usually do Ama.

Just... on the receiving side.
Multack
Multack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Amather Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:14 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0

And Mult in our Skyrim relationship who is going to be the manly gay and who is going to be the fem gay?
Amather
Amather

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:15 am

Ammy, you're so fem gay. <---obvs. ;P
Kira
Kira

Back to top Go down

Post  Amather Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:26 am

You're just mad cause I am being Batman for Halloween. OWNED!
Amather
Amather

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:04 am

You're just mad cause the only time you get candy is on Halloween, and then the big kids steal it.
Kira
Kira

Back to top Go down

Post  Multack Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:29 pm

ELDER SCROLLS. BAH.

*Gnome male /rude.*
Multack
Multack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Amather Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:36 pm

Big kids? Wtf is this a Disney movie??

And Mult play Elder Scrolls Oblivion, I GUARANTEE you will be hooked on it.
Amather
Amather

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:25 am

Yes. An Extremely Goofy Movie. You're in it. Get with the program, Ammy.
Kira
Kira

Back to top Go down

Post  Amather Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:01 am

Lol I remember awhile ago one of my friends was like "Yo why do you have people calling you Ammy on your facebook?"

I was just like "Kira..."
Amather
Amather

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:25 am

Ammy's a cute name; should like it. Ahaha, yes. Ah, I like calling you 'Ammy' more than 'Mur'. I'm like 'Wtf is a 'mur' anyway?' seriously. Ammy's cute. :3
Kira
Kira

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum