Order of the Crimson Blade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Click the link; you won't regret it~! :D

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Click the link; you won't regret it~! :D - Page 2 Empty Re: Click the link; you won't regret it~! :D

Post  Amather Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:10 am

I love Ammy lol. Mur not so much. I prefer Nancy over Mur.

In fact, Nancy is my name in our criminal gang that I, Multack, Krugar, Kolchek, and Gaf have formed.

Multack is the Cheese Head for living in Wisconsin and being a Packers fan. And he use to work at a cheese factory until a horrible accident sort of made him lose it kinda. He is the comical relief of the group.

Gaf is the 'Hamsta'. He is the muscle of the group. Very strong.

Krugar 'Nickles' , the druggie of the group. He is addicted to drugs but good at being a criminal.

Kol is 'IC Breaker' an amazing hacker, he is the computer guy.

And I am 'Nancy'. I got my name from having sexy with a prostitute (who IC Breaker and Nickles paid for) named Nancy. I am the leader of the group.

We are working on stealing from a pair of lesbian lovers who nearly got us killed and sent us to prison. We are...

The Gang...
Amather
Amather

Back to top Go down

Click the link; you won't regret it~! :D - Page 2 Empty Re: Click the link; you won't regret it~! :D

Post  Kira Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:00 am

Weird gang. Do you get crap from other gangs? Or do you just blow those gangs up with grenades?
Kira
Kira

Back to top Go down

Post  Kolchek Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:03 pm

I hack their personal finances and bankrupt them while getting them listed on the FBI's most wanted sex offender list. That's what computer guys do.

Kolchek

Back to top Go down

Post  Multack Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:11 pm

Yeah Kira we get crap from other gangs. But we're better in theory.
Multack
Multack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:05 pm

The-Almost-Good-Guys-But-Not-So-Good-Guys-Gang. Yes? Yes.
Kira
Kira

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum